<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Saturday, December 18, 2004

A Short Story about a Bird

This Story I Liked so Much ,it made me smile so why Not Share this Happiness with all of You.

To All My Friends

There was a bird flying above; looking for something, maybe for love. Moving its wings against the winds, looking down for all his steps.
How hardly I noticed when that bird from the heights, his cries was heard. He was landing there nesting here, wishing a place to keep out his fear. Seasons and season’s years have gone still watching that bird wishing to touch the sun.
When his last day seemed to be soon He awaked the night staring the moon, Where I was down below the tree he is to own.
Then I raised my sight, to the bird that night, talking to him with some polite; “Please Mr. bird, stop over there and tell me, tell me till when to where? You spent your youth and childhood struggling but not for food! Please tell me why? And let this raised sky; hear your story before you die. The bird says: ”Soon my soul will be arrested leaving my body aside. I might have no tomb to be buried. Do you think is there something to hide? Even the fairest creature in your world spent his life wishing a warm bed, and when it seemed to be there he was shocked by your wise end” I reply; “Hold on hold on Mr. Bird, you made a life all ahead, and you think it’s not the sun’s thread! As darker the nights as sun would shine though, as deeper the seas as fish would dive through, as harder the life as stronger you could shoe and as longer the path as we will continue.”

|