<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Sunday, January 09, 2005

I am reliefed

Today was a day that i have been waiting, since a week or so ,i have had a missunderstanding with one of my best friends, she got mad of me and didnt talk to me for a week or so,i was so confused not knowing wt to do ,i hate it when ppl get mad from me ,and especially when i don't know why! i tried contacting her many times ,but i know that she is so busy ,so i just can't push a lot in fear to make it worse,but today i saw her,and everything was normal,that just made things worse for me,coz when 2 friends are having a situation its better to get it solved rather than just,walk away so that it wont get bigger.
but thank god eveything is now solved,it was just a missunderstanding,that she was not mad from me,it was something else.

I just wana Thak God for Friend ,and for Best Friends as a special case.

to my best Friends:
N.B.
R..A.
|