<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Comments

Im So sory to say this but Im sure that this is not for all of you it is just for some of those readers,who don't know how to respect themselves, I have read some comments on my blog and on other blogs that were posted by Anonymous people, were if anyone don't like this blog, he/she could easily stop reading it, but im not going to stop Anonymous commenting since not all my friends are registered and some respectfull people do appreciate this stuff, and just don't want to give thier email or something, but I hope banning thier ip addresses would be a good lesson for them,and would prevent them from further comments
Im so sory for all these sick people out there, may god help them, that is all I wish for them, because as soon as they read this, I just hope that they would really feel sory for themselves.
|