<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Praying For Snow

Well I woke up today on a message on my mobile from my dear sister, asking if there will be school today because she wants to know wether to send her children to school or to keep them home, but i was so tired to open my eyes, but when i read that its about snow i jumped out of the bed in a split second to the window over my bed, but i didn't get a clear view, so I ran to the other one with the street view, and i was amzed, I thought that we won't go to work today, but after a while of 10-15 minites evrything washed out as cars trooped the streets , so I got dressed and went to work through the fog and the very cold weather.
I just like snow, and now its snowing but i dnt think it will kast for long since the ground is wet, but never minde that just get up and have a very nice day.
P.S. i replied to my sister in time and she sent the kids to school.
|