<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentine POEMS (soooo funny)

This email I have just recieved I laughed a lot, so why not sharing the fun.

THESE ARE ENTRIES TO A WASHINGTON POST COMPETITION ASKING FOR A RHYME WITH THE MOST ROMANTIC FIRST LINE BUT ... THE LEAST ROMANTIC

>> Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
>>But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.
>>
>>*************************
>>
>>I thought that I could love no other
>>Until, that is, I met your brother.
>>
>>**************************
>>
>>Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
>>But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
>>the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
>>
>>**************************
>>
>>Of loving beauty you float with grace
>>If only you could hide your face.
>>
>>****************************
>>
>>Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
>>This describes everything you are not.
>>
>>******************************
>>
>>I want to feel your sweet embrace
>>But don't take that paper bag off of your face.
>>
>>*******************************
>>
>>I love your smile, your face, and your eyes -
>>Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
>>
>>************************************
>>
>>My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
>>Marrying you screwed up my life.
>>
>>************************************
>>
>>I see your face when I am dreaming.
>>That's why I always wake up screaming.
>>
>>***************************************
>>
>>My love, you take my breath away.
>>What have you stepped in to smell this way?
>>
>>****************************************
>>
>>My feelings for you no words can tell,
>>Except for maybe "go to hell".
>>
>>*****************************************
>>
>>What inspired this amorous rhyme?
>>Two parts vodka, one part lime
|