<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm gona explode

I have many things to do, with so little time to do everything, im so confused, i just want to go out and shout as loud as i can, coz nothing is going the way i want it to.

I have many things to do, and i want to do many things, i feel like i have extra power, mentally and physically, i need to express my self, im not saying that im not, but i guess that there are many other ways to do that, and one of these things is music, i wish i could play some music, coz i know that some thoughts could never be better expressed than in a musical way, im not gona wish for long, coz i guess that im gona start learning some music instrument, i think it would be the viollin, i need to get these things out, and i feel like music is the way out, it could be wild or classic, as long as it comes from the heart and expresses the feelings it would sure be great, i just want to have some free time to do that.

yesterday i was feeling down, depressed and dnt feel like doing nothing, i called one of my dear friends, just for a talk, she was so helpfull, we talked a lot, about many things, but what had stunned me , is that she could play the piano. I asked herto play something for me ,and she did, that was the best thing that happened to me all yesterday, she was not playing so perfect, but she was creative in her own way she comforted me in her own way, and i would like to thank het for that "Thank you so much SuSu" you were such a great help for me and i hope you could ever know how much you made me better yesterday.

i dont know its just that when i start writting all the ideas just vanish , i have many things to say, but just now , i cant say anything, i guess that im filled with contradictions ,and extremes.
|