<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Monday, April 11, 2005

Long time no See

Well I know that I have been absent for a long time now, but i don't know what was going wrong, was it only the internet connection that I failed to have, or was it just me haveing some bad time,coz it has been almost a month,and i'm still having this inflamation and the sinus, but thank god im getting back to normal,after i have done my x-rays and blood tests everything seemed to be going towards the right direction of getting my good health back, but i dnt think that was the only thing that kept me from blogging, I was so busy with things, and keeping my minde busy with stuff and worries, but life wont stop, so no matter what pressure we have , life will go on and on.
I just felt like saying this coz it felt like it has been ages since I have wrote, or shared anything.

P.S. cool theme and logo ,nice work keep the good work going.
|