<$BlogMetaData$>

David Nino

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Raping

Yesterday I was so bored, I did everything possible to amuse myself but still I was bored so I ended by watching a movie on "Rotana Cinema", it was a nice one.
The thing that mostly got into me, how the actress was raped by threatening her to kill her 3 years old boy with the knife on his neck, all that happened after her husband's boss and his boss in turn arranged a business trip for that poor husband to deliver something to some place for a trip of two days, with him not knowing what they were both planning.
If this shows anything it shows how people are being used, while others misuse the power and authority given to them, and isn't that the situation everywhere.
I had this terrible thing going into my head that is:" what will anyone will do in such a situation"
I just want from everyone who reads this to deeply think in it, and consider what he or she will do in such a situation though I don’t want answers because this kind of questions just cannot be answered, and I ask god not to test any of us to know the answer.
There was much more action in the movie, but all of revenge and movie stuff, I just had this idea, and felt like sharing it.

|